Frequently Asked Questions
Are any questions in your mind that are stopping you from getting started with Digital Marketing Course? Get your questions answered.
The instructor-led online live classes last for 2 months. From Monday to Friday. Daily 1 hour. Total of 45 hours training program. Includes phone, and WhatsApp support anytime. Includes 10 months of the mentorship program.
Your complete digital marketing course will be completed with 45 hours of live training program.
If you would to enroll and start learning a digital marketing course, you can make a payment via Gpay or any other UPI method using the number +91-7010-638-398.
After making the payment, you may send a screen to the same number on WhatsApp. Later we will discuss our mutual availability and get started with the session.
We really hate to let you go after starting the session. However, if you have a better choice and leaving the session is the only way to go, you can discontinue the session with prior notification via WhatsApp or phone call to the number +91-7010-638-398.
You are entitled to receive a refund based on the number of hours of sessions you have attended. The charges will be reduced to 500 INR for every 1-hour session.
*No refunds are applicable once you have crossed 10 days after starting the course.
The technical requirements for an online course can vary depending on the specific platform or learning management system (LMS) used. However, here are some general technical requirements that are typically necessary for an online course:
- Reliable Internet Connection: A stable and high-speed internet connection is essential for accessing course materials, streaming videos, participating in live sessions, and submitting assignments online.
- Computer or Mobile Device: You will need a computer, laptop, or mobile device (such as a tablet or smartphone) to access the online course content. Make sure your device meets the minimum specifications recommended by the course provider.
- Operating System: Check the compatibility of your operating system (e.g., Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS) with the online course platform. Some courses may require specific operating systems or versions.
- Web Browser: Use a modern web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari to access the course materials. Ensure your browser is up to date and supports the required plugins or extensions.
- Software and Plugins: Some courses may require specific software applications or plugins to view or interact with course content. Examples include PDF readers, video players, document editors, or specialized software related to the course subject.
- LMS Access: Familiarize yourself with the learning management system (LMS) used for the course. Understand how to navigate the platform, access course materials, submit assignments, participate in discussions, and take quizzes or exams.
- Email Account: Most online courses rely on email communication for announcements, notifications, and correspondence. Ensure you have a valid and frequently checked email account.
- Multimedia Capabilities: Online courses often include multimedia elements such as videos, audio files, or interactive content. Ensure your device has the necessary hardware (speakers or headphones) and software (media players, codecs) to access and view these materials.
- Storage Space: Depending on the course, you may need sufficient storage space on your device to download course materials, save assignments, or create projects.
- Webcam and Microphone: Some courses may require video conferencing or live sessions where you’ll need a webcam and microphone. Ensure your device has these components or consider purchasing external ones if needed.
It’s important to review the specific technical requirements provided by the course provider or institution to ensure you have the necessary equipment and software to successfully participate in the online course.
If you need technical assistance while taking an online course, follow these steps to coordinate with your trainer and find a solution to resolve the issue:
- Contact Your Trainer: Reach out to your course trainer or instructor to inform them about the technical problem you’re experiencing. Explain the issue in detail, including any error messages or specific steps that led to the problem.
- Provide Relevant Information: Share any relevant information that can help the trainer understand the problem better. This may include your device specifications, operating system, web browser, and any software or plugins involved.
- Screenshots or Recordings: If possible, capture screenshots or record a video of the issue you’re facing. Visual evidence can assist the trainer in diagnosing the problem more accurately.
- Follow Trainer’s Instructions: Your trainer may provide specific instructions or troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. Follow their guidance carefully and provide feedback on the results.
- Communication Channels: Use the designated communication channels established by the course provider to stay in touch with your trainer. This may include email, messaging platforms, discussion boards, or online forums. Be prompt in responding to their queries or requests for additional information.
- Collaborate and Seek Support: If the trainer requires further assistance from technical support staff or IT professionals, cooperate and provide any requested information or access to your device as needed. They may be able to identify and resolve the problem more effectively.
- Document the Issue: Keep a record of your communication with the trainer and any steps taken to address the technical problem. This documentation can be useful if the issue persists or if you need to escalate the matter to higher levels of support.
- Patience and Follow-up: Technical issues can sometimes take time to diagnose and resolve. Be patient and follow up with your trainer regularly to check on the progress of the issue. Maintain clear and respectful communication throughout the process.
Remember, your trainer is there to support you in overcoming technical difficulties and ensuring a smooth learning experience. By actively collaborating and providing the necessary information, you can work together to find a solution and resolve the technical problem.
To access the class materials, follow the instructions below based on the provided options:
- Google Document with Lifetime Access:
- The class materials are available in a Google Document.
- You will typically receive a link or invitation to access the document.
- Click on the provided link to open the Google Document.
- If required, sign in to your Google account or create one if you don’t have it.
- Once you have access, you can view, download, and interact with the materials directly in the document.
- Access from Google Docs App on Phone:
- Install the Google Docs app on your phone from the respective app store (Google Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS).
- Open the app and sign in to your Google account.
- You should find the class materials within the app if they were shared using Google Docs.
- Locate the document and tap on it to open and access the materials.
- Access from Anywhere Using Google Sheets:
- The class materials are available in Google Sheets.
- You will typically receive a link or invitation to access the spreadsheet.
- Click on the provided link to open the Google Sheets document.
- Sign in to your Google account if necessary.
- Once you have access, you can view, download, and interact with the materials within the spreadsheet.
- Recorded Videos in YouTube with Special Access to You:
- You have special access to recorded videos in YouTube.
- The instructor or course provider may provide you with a private link or invite you to a specific YouTube playlist or channel.
- Click on the provided link or accept the invitation to access the videos.
- If prompted, sign in to your Google account.
- Once you have access, you can watch the recorded videos at your convenience.
Note: It’s important to follow the instructions given by your instructor or course provider regarding access to class materials. If you encounter any difficulties or have questions about accessing the materials, don’t hesitate to reach out to your instructor or the course support team for assistance.
The cost of an online class can vary depending on several factors, such as the subject, duration, level of instruction, and the institution or organization offering the course. However, based on the information provided, the cost of the online class is 25,000 INR. This includes 45 hours of class time along with a 10-month mentorship program. It’s worth noting that prices for online classes can differ significantly depending on the specific course and provider. It’s recommended to research and compare various options to find the best fit for your needs and budget.
When you enroll in the online class, you’ll be required to make the full payment before starting the session. The course provider expects you to settle the entire course fee upfront. This means that you’ll need to complete the payment process and ensure that the funds are received by the specified deadline.
Paying for the class in advance allows for a smooth enrollment process, ensuring that you have uninterrupted access to the course materials and can fully participate in the learning experience from the very beginning. It’s essential to be aware of the payment terms and any specific deadlines provided by the course provider.
To ensure a hassle-free start to your online class, it’s a good idea to plan ahead and make the necessary arrangements to complete the payment before the session begins. This way, you can fully focus on your studies and make the most out of the learning opportunities offered by the course.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the payment process or the specific deadlines associated with it, don’t hesitate to reach out to the course provider. They will be able to provide you with further guidance and clarification, ensuring that you have a clear understanding of the payment requirements. By fulfilling your payment obligations on time, you can begin your online class with confidence, knowing that you are ready to embark on a rewarding learning journey.
When it comes to payment methods for the online class, the course provider accepts two convenient options: UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and Netbanking. These methods offer flexibility and ease for completing your payment obligations.
With UPI, you can link your bank account to a UPI ID, which serves as a unique identifier for your transactions. Using a UPI-enabled mobile application, you can quickly and securely transfer funds directly from your bank account to the course provider’s designated account. UPI simplifies the payment process, allowing for instant transactions with just a few taps on your mobile device.
Netbanking, on the other hand, enables you to make online payments directly from your bank account through your bank’s internet banking portal. Once you log in to your bank’s netbanking service, you can follow the provided instructions to initiate the payment for the online class. This method ensures a secure transfer of funds from your bank account to the course provider.
Both UPI and Netbanking offer reliable and efficient payment options, enabling you to fulfill your financial obligations for the online class conveniently. However, it’s important to note that the specific payment methods accepted may vary depending on the course provider. It’s advisable to consult the payment instructions or contact the course provider directly to confirm the available options and any additional details regarding the payment process.
By utilizing the accepted payment methods of UPI or Netbanking, you can ensure a smooth and hassle-free transaction, allowing you to proceed with your online class and embark on your learning journey without any payment-related concerns.
Many Common People Trust Me
Several common people have trusted me and become successful in their digital marketing careers.
Start Getting New Knowledge and Experience, Together!
Start your digital marketing learning journey right now!